19 August 2016
Photoshop Summer Course
* 3 weeks PhotoShop - 1 August to 19 August
* 2 weeks Photography + 3 weeks PhotoShop - 18 July to 19 August
• Taught in English.
• 5 days a week (Mon-Fri). Study Hours: 10:00 -13:00
• Required Equipment: Laptop and software installed (You can download a trial version which is valid for 3 months or you can as a student at the Academy buy a student version of the program.)
• We help you find good non expensive accommodation in Monda for the time of the length of your course.
• The Students are welcome to bring a project of their own to be solved during the course.
The academy operates from our beautiful, 2.000m2 building only 200m from the village of Monda, and 15km from the town of Marbella on the Costa del Sol, Spain.
Our Summer Courses are shaped so you have both time to enjoy your holiday in our beautiful surroundings her in South of Spain, as well as having time to learn something useful.
Holiday and Studies in one go!
The afternoon and evenings are all yours. The beaches are stunning as is the night life in Marbella.
Have fun and get smarter in your chosen course. This is a great way to spend your Holiday and to make new friends from all over the World.
Graphic Design tutor at the Marbella Design Academy.
Open for everyone with an interest to learn PhotoShop
The PhotoShop CS5 Summer Training Course at the Marbella Design Academy will illustrate how to use Adobe PhotoShop to perform a multitude of different image-processing techniques. In this course, the use of several tools for selecting parts of images will be analysed, as well as moving, duplicating and resizing images. Layers, layer effects, filters, painting and blending, and colour modification will also be studied.The creation of a medium-complexity image and manipulation (photo-montage) will be explored as well as touch-up of photos and the use of Adobe Camera Raw.
• The PhotoShop course can be combined with our 2 weeks Photography Basic Course.
When the course has been completed you will receive a Certificate in:
PhotoShop (3 weeks) or Photography Basic + PhotoShop (5 weeks).
EUR 1200: 400Euros per week x 3 = 1.200Euros
Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for the Summer Course. You can enter on a normal tourist visa, valid for 3 months.
We help you find good an non expensive accommodation in Monda.
Our Summer Courses are huge success. We hope to see you in July-August 2016.