22 July 2016
Take the Best from East and West
Why Ljubljana Summer School?
- Study at the leading Slovenian institution in business and economics awarded with EQUIS and AACSB accreditation.
- Attend a high academic level programme in English with case study supplements at Bachelor and Master’s levels.
- Learn from international lecturers from all around the world who are experts in their chosen fields.
- Earn ECTS credits that are internationally recognised.
- Gain international and intercultural experience; create a network of new friends from different parts of the world.
- Improve English language skills.
- July is the sunniest and warmest month in Slovenia; enjoy the opportunity to explore different parts of Slovenia situated on the sunny side of the Alps.
Courses are academically challenging and intellectually stimulating. The timetable and the list of all courses can be found on the Ljubljana Summer School website: www.ef.uni-lj.si/summerschool/timetable.
Lecturers, from Slovenia and all over the world, are experts in their chosen fields and are actively involved in academic research; many act as advisers and consultants to companies and the government.
Undergraduates, graduate students and recent graduates.
Students meet colleagues from different parts of the world and gain insights into new cultures and thinking processes that are a source of creativity and development. They will work in teams and improve their communication skills.
Students may choose one or two courses with 6 or 7 ECTS credits. In line with the home university policy, students can earn ECTS credits if all the course requirements are fulfilled. Together with the ECTS credits students receive a Certificate of Attendance.
EUR 650: Study fee for one course: EUR 650; it includes tuition and study materials for one course, access to the library and computer rooms, opening and closing ceremony, company visits in Ljubljana, some social events, Ljubljana city bus ticket and a welcome package.
EUR 150: Study fee for the second course: EUR 150; it includes tuition and study materials for the second course.
Optional: Hospitality Package: EUR 350; includes accommodation, free internet access, breakfast and lunch on weekdays.
No scholarships available.