25 July 2014
Entrepreneurship from Innovation to Realisation
Do you want to be a part of the solution?
Entrepreneurship is not only for people with extraordinary good ideas and business talent. Entrepreneurship is a
mindset. You can learn how to create value through entrepreneurial thinking.
The course is based on the group work. The individual student’s benefit from the course will depend on the
involvement of all members enrolled in the class. Therefore in order to participate in the course besides Application
Form, a written Motivation Letter must be provided and approved.
The Motivation Letter cannot be longer than 10 lines (Verdena, 12) and should provide explanation to the following
Why you are motivated to join Entrepreneurship course?
Submit your Motivation Letter together with filled Application Form.
Mette Lindahl Thomassen
university students with business background
- to learn through theory, experience and reflection
- to discover and exploit your strengths
- to learn how to cope with your weaknesses
- to identify and exploit real-life opportunities
- to write a business plan
Student can choose either to be graded according to the Danish grading standards or to receive the approved/failed
To approve the course student needs to comply the following:
- all necessary assignments must be approved by the teacher
- the Course Project needs to be handed in before the deadline and presented in front of the class, a short written
description of the project needs to be prepared as well
- full attendance during the course
Everyday attendance is compulsory. In case of illness documentation from a doctor is required, and only one day off
could be accepted.
To receive a specific grade, besides mentioned above, student has to attend an official oral examination, where
questions about theoretical aspects of the Course Project will be asked.
EUR 100: Depending on Participation Type