15 August 2014
By living in Europe the crucial step in your career will be to become an intercultural communicator. In the global
market it is very important to understand the cultural differences, and in the same time be able to cope with them in
an appropriate manner. Besides theories and exercises provided at this course, you will work on tasks and projects in
Mona Wendel Andersen
- university students of all educations
- graduates from institution of higher education (universities)
- high school pupils (18+)
To enable students to interact successfully with people from different cultures in their future professional lives.
Student can choose either to be graded according to the Danish grading standards or to receive the approved/failed
To approve the course student needs to comply the following:
- all necessary assignments must be approved by the teacher
- the Course Project needs to be handed in before the deadline and presented in front of the class, a short written
description of the project needs to be prepared as well
- full attendance during the course
Everyday attendance is compulsory. In case of illness documentation from a doctor is required, and only one day off
could be accepted.
To receive a specific grade, besides mentioned above, student has to attend an official oral examination, where
questions about theoretical aspects of the Course Project will be asked.
EUR 100: Depending on Participation Type