30 July 2016
Business, technical and security architecture of Estonian e-Government system
1. Basics of Network Security (Safety Objectives, Communication Model)
2. Attacker Model and Attack Classification
3. Countermeasures, Security Services, and Security Mechanisms
4. Authenticity and Digital Signatures
- Anna Piperal (Managing Director of e-Estonia Showroom at Enterprise Estonia),
- Prof. Dr. Tanel Tammet (Faculty Manager of Computer Science Institute at Tallinn University of Technology)
- Toomas Lepik (Head of Information Technology Services at Tal
Students and professionals in the field of informatics, computer science or electrical engineering,
Prerequisites: Basics in software engineering, information systems and systems dependability
Students will learn about architectural solutions of Estonian e-Government system.
Credits are allocated, based on students workload (ECTS-system). On successful completion of the Summer School courses, a certificate, which confirms the ECTS-credits earned as well as the grade, is awarded. The certificate is signed by all lecturers and includes a detailed description of the content and number of the courses attended.
EUR 0: No fee
- Free accommodation (including breakfast) and lunch for all participants