7 August 2016
Workshop: Academic Writing
Every interested student will get in contact with an assigned lecturer who will coordinate the process.
- Own practical work (academic paper)
- Examples from other participants
- Feedback by instructor
- Guided discussions with other participants
- Optional: Feedback at conference
All BaSoTI Lecturers (Instructing)
Students and professionals in the field of informatics, computer science or electrical engineering,
Attendance requirements: Readiness to provide a short (4 – 8 pages) academic paper for discussion and optionally for presentation
The students will learn and train writing skills as required by a graduate at the Bachelor/Master level, for academic and industrial purposes
Students who want to acquire a credit point are expected to provide a short written paper to the lecturer for discussion at the slot assigned during the summer school. Presentation of selected papers at the conference is encouraged, depending on the organizational situation.
EUR 0: No fee
- Free accommodation (including breakfast) and lunch for all participants