19 May 2017
Innovation, Creativity and Design
This course trains students to understand challenges related to innovation and creativity for both established companies and start-ups. Students will also learn how innovation and creativity can enhance an organisation’s performance through the course’s focus on techniques to unlock individual and group creativity, solve problems, and become more innovative.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
• understand the innovation context of an organisation;
• develop an innovative strategy;
• understand and apply creativity concepts;
• apply the design thinking framework; and
• build on diverse areas of expertise.
4 ECTS - 2 US credits
EUR 0: no tuition fees for students from Audencia's partner institutions
EUR 500: 500 euros/module for free movers