22 July 2016
Joint Business Summer School Toulouse - Ljubljana
- Attend a 6-week programme held in Toulouse (France) and in Ljubljana (Slovenia).
- Study at two top European institutions: Toulouse Business School (triple accredited) and Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana (double accredited).
- Earn up to 24 ECTS credits that are internationally recognized.
- Discover France and Slovenia, their culture and business environment.
- Live a unique experience in a multicultural environment.
- Travel on a scenic route from Toulouse to Ljubljana.
- Undergraduate students ideally in business
- Pre-experience master students
- English proficiency
A variety of business courses offered by Toulouse Business School and Ljubljana Faculty of Economics (6 ECTS per course) students will choose 2 courses per destination.
Courses in Toulouse:
- Marketing and Branding Trends in Europe
- Business Strategy in Europe
- Managing People in Europe
- Cross-cultural Awareness: France and Europe in a Global Context
- Managing Innovation: a European Approach
- Corporate Finance in Europe
+ 1 optional module in French as a Foreign Language (10 contact hours) - For Beginners and Intermediate Students
Courses in Ljubljana:
1 Behavioral Finance (ECTS: 7)
2 Business English 1 (ECTS: 6)
3 Business English 2 (ECTS: 6)
4 Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (ECTS: 6)
5 Business Plan Development/Lean Startups Course (ECTS: 6)
6 Change Leadership in Action (ECTS: 7)
7 Corporate Finance 1 (ECTS: 6)
8 Data analytics in marketing and finance (ECTS: 6)
9 Destination management and marketing (ECTS: 8)
10 Digital and Social Media Marketing (ECTS: 7)
11 Electronic Business (ECTS: 6)
12 European and International Corporate Taxation (ECTS: 6)
13 Human Resources Management (ECTS: 6)
14 International Business Law (ECTS: 6)
15 International Business Simulation (ECTS: 8)
16 International Financial Environment (ECTS: 6)
17 International Marketing Strategy: Bring Your Favourite Product to the World (ECTS: 6)
18 Key Issues in China Business (ECTS: 8)
19 Learning and Knowledge Management (ECTS: 6)
20 Macroeconomics (ECTS: 6)
21 Managing People and Careers in a Global Context (ECTS: 7)
22 Negotiation Techniques (ECTS: 6)
23 Sales Management (ECTS: 7)
24 Socio-economic development and contemporary Slovenia (ECTS: 6)
25 Strategic Brand Management: a cultural perspective (ECTS: 7)
26 Strategic Management 1 (ECTS: 6)
27 Supply Chain Management (ECTS: 7)
28 Value based innovation: Creating new models of Social Enterprise through the practice of Design Thinking (ECTS: 6)
24 ECTS for the joint program in both Toulouse and Ljubljana
EUR 1800: Study fee (4 courses): 1.800 EUR; it includes tuition and study materials, access to the library and computer rooms, opening and closing ceremonies, some organized social events, welcome packages
EUR 700: Hospitality packages: 700 EUR*; it includes accommodation both in Toulouse and Ljubljana and 2 meals per weekday in Ljubljana.
Scenic route from Toulouse to Ljubljana: 450 EUR (Summer School participants taking the joint summer school option will travel from Toulouse to Ljubljana on a scenic route from 30 June to 3 July. The journey will include 2 stops in France and 3 in Italy, giving the opportunity to students to discover the French Riviera and Northern Italy).
No scholarships available.