3 July 2015
Finance, Firm Dynamics and the Business Cycle: Theory and Evidence
Andrea Caggese, Associate Professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Affiliated Professor at Barcelona GSE, and Research Associate at the Center for Research in International Economics (CREI)
Graduate students as well as more senior researchers willing to brush up their knowledge and expose themselves to the latest advances in academic research.
- Finance and firm dynamics: the facts
- Entry, exit, and the aggregate implications of firm level financial frictions.
- Finance, innovation, and productivity growth
- Credit cycles: the basic framework
- Finance, firm dynamics and the business cycle: theory and applications to the 2007-2009 recession
At the conclusion of the BMSS2015, participants will receive a diploma certifying attendance
EUR 1100: Regular fee
EUR 600: Student fee
See Information on registration and discounts at http://www.crei.cat/summer.php