30 June 2015
Latest trends in Corporate Social Responsibility and Reporting
Module 1 of Andalusia Summer School (2015 Project) is an ideal framework to provide a practical and theoretical knowledge on current trends in business reporting. Students will learn about the latest CSR practices and trends in sustainability reporting. Additionally, we offer a rich cultural program, social activities, and trips (exploring Andalusia). Come and join us! You can find us on the FB too: https://www.facebook.com/AndalusiaSummerSchool?fref=ts
Students holding Bachelor`s degree or being 60 ECTS credits (or equivalent) close to obtain it. Other students or employees are very welcome as well, but they will obtain the certificate of attendance instead of the credits (plus, they will have a discount related to administration fee).
Andalusia Summer School is the best option if you are looking for a high quality service including lectures on the latest trends, cultural experience, and a lot of fun.
• 2-4 weeks-long program to become an expert in the latest trends in corporate reporting
• Cultural experience, classes are given in beautiful south of Spain
• Innovative curriculum as well as contemporary teaching methods
• Selective, the program and employers are selective toward potential students
• Small groups of students and personal attention by professors
• Highly interactive
• Social media are an integral part of the program
• A great contribution to your network
• Training in English language proficiency
• Competitive price (thanks to our sponsors)
• Exploring Andalusia (through organised trips to Seville, Cadiz, Cordoba, Granada, Malaga)
Full assistance to enroll in the courses at the local universities.
EUR 1100: Full Package! including: welcome package, tuition fee, 1 month accommodation in the single room with internet, airport pick-up service from Seville or Faro, goodbye weekend at the beach (2 nights) and sport activities (beach volleyball, football). Moreover (for additional fee) we offer you Spanish language course, Flamenco dancing, etc. Stay tuned!
Possibility of customized group programs (flexible calendar, length and curriculum).
We offer scholarships for students coming from partner universities and institutions. Please, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested to be