24 July 2015
Luxury Sales and Retail Management
FRANCE’s leading position has been confirmed recently by an exceptional increase in sales in all luxury goods areas taken together.
Since its creation, more than 60 years ago, ELYSEES MARBEUF Institute has become a major actor in the global beauty and luxury management training. Its location near the CHAMPS ELYSEES and the heart of PARIS, its partnership with leading luxury economic players, international brands and institutions enables ELYSEES MARBEUF Institute to provide exclusive and top-level conditions of training for this fabulous and ever-changing sector.
During 3 weeks, students will have the opportunity to be trained through the combination of both the French Luxury image and the ELYSEES MARBEUF expertise!
Participants will have a global overview of the luxury sector, and learn how to manage in this very demanding industry.
• Case studies
• Groups work
• Corporate visits
• Applications are subject to an initial selection procedure
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a face to face or phone interview
Students may come from different backgrounds but they must have an appetite for working in a demanding sector that requires creative qualities.
The following qualifications are required for entry:
• Bachelor degree (year 2 or 3) or
• Master Student or
• Students should speak sufficient English or French to follow the program.
The Luxury Sales & Retail Management certificate allows students to acquire in-depth skills in various fields such as :
• Strategic and operational marketing
• Sales techniques in the luxury sector
• Communication skills
• Management strategy
• Retailing and merchandising
ELYSEES MARBEUF offers an exclusive certificate that is recognized by the European luxury industry and gives students genuine skills in sales and management, so that they can go on to operate as a professional in their own country.
The Luxury Sales & Retail Management certificate by ELYSEES MARBEUF allows to :
• Acquire the codes and the specific culture of the luxury industry
• Acquire marketing, branding and sales techniques
• Develop skills in merchandising and packaging
• Learn how to manage a project.
Students will also have the opportunity to meet professionals, participate to brand conferences, visit various luxury stores and monuments.
Business dress code is mandatory during corporate visits.
EUR 2000: 2000€