22 July 2016
The course includes three sections:
- foundation of sport management: overview of current economic and cultural environment of sport organizations and analysis of existing business models;
- analysis of economic results and value creation in sports organizations;
- marketing strategies in sport.
Prof. Dino Ruta
Associate Professor, Department of Management and Technology, SDA Bocconi
Application is open to students in Bachelor programs of international universities.
The course is dedicated to the analysis of management issues and value creation mechanisms in international sports organizations.
EUR 1700: The fee includes:
- academic program
- public transportation card
- hospitality (welcome reception, breakfast, lunch)
- a session of Italian language and culture
- company visits and social activities
EUR 600: Extra charge for accommodation at Bocconi Residence Halls