24 July 2015
Design Experience - IED Milan
Start date: June 2015 | Duration: 4 weeks - full time | Language: English
Book in for an interview
The Summer Course in Design Experience course introduces elements of Italian design, investigating contemporary Made in Italy projects and trends.
Applicants will approach the design field exploring emotional, expressive and sensorial value of Italian design in a laboratory-based course. A monthly experience that inclines participants towards design.
Introductory course specifically designed for students with no prior knowledge or experience in the discipline. However, applicants should show motivation and interest in approaching the world of design: product and interior, and reveal ability to work in groups. This introductory course is an excellent way to transition to an IED three-year program.
• Acquisition of basic knowledge of the latest trends research;
• Acquisition of preliminary knowledge of sensitivity towards colours, material and finishing;
• Understanding and application of research based project development;
• Experience working as part of an international student team effort in order to plan and execute the final project;
• Acquisition of time organization skills.
EUR 2600: Tuition + Enrollment