18 July 2015
Quantitative and Qualitative Approach to Market Analysis
1. Introduction – proposed market analysis algorithm, basic concepts and
ideas concerning market types.
2. Interdependence of decisions as a basic feature of economy.
3. Relevant market analysis – a starting point.
4. Micro environment of the market.
5. Modified five forces analysis – a core of market "attractiveness" analysis.
5.3.Substitutes and complements.
5.4.Influence of suppliers.
5.5.Influence of buyers.
Dr Mikołaj Klimczak
Students should be able to perform simplified market analyses and be able to
comprehend professional ones. The main focus of the course will be put on
introducing experimental methods of market study, as well as simple tools of
market research. The course will be supplemented with laboratory session,
during which students will take part in experiments and get accustomed with
basic market analysis tools.
EUR 700: Summer School Poland is an intensive study and fun program through which students can earn 8 ECTS credits that may be counted towards their degrees at their home institutions.
It's great value for money! The cost of tuition, accommodation, meals and free time activities is only 700 EURO (900 USD)