18 July 2015
1. Introduction to Management Accounting – 1h
2. Variable Costing System -1h
3. Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis (Break-even point) 2h
4. Pricing Decisions -1h
5. Performance Management – 2h
6. Budgeting – 2h
7. Costing systems for management (Activity Based Costing, Product Life
Cycle Costing, Target Costing, Kaizen Costing) – 2h
8. Balanced Scorecard – 1h
dr Magdalena Chmielowiec-Lewczuk
Student should know how to make calculation for management and how use
this information for making decisions process.
EUR 700: Summer School Poland is an intensive study and fun program through which students can earn 8 ECTS credits that may be counted towards their degrees at their home institutions.
It's great value for money! The cost of tuition, accommodation, meals and free time activities is only 700 EURO (900 USD)