28 August 2016
Earth Through the Cockpit (modern avionics)
The program includes lectures and practical trainings on the designing and operation of modern airborne information systems. Upcoming trends of avionics systems design will be discussed.
The Program includes the following topics:
- design and operation of modern airborne information systems,
- avionics systems design concepts,
- architecture, structure and functional solutions,
- on-board interfaces,
- work with e-maps, meteo- and teleinformation,
- synthesized 2D and 3D graphics
- designing automation, verification, diagnostics and reliability engineering of modern airborne information systems
- and based on the above mentioned intensive practical training in model oriented avionics display design on the base of modern CAD systems (SCADE).
Prof. Vadim Shishkin, head of the Institute of Aviation Technologies and Management (UlSTU)
Course for undergraduate and graduate students interested in aircraft instruments building, modern display systems, model oriented avionics design with ICT background.
Upon completion students receive a certificate of a taken course, indicating the number of academic hours and credit points recommended, as well as study materials.
EUR 850: Participation fee includes tuition fee, accommodation, lunch/day, cultural programme (including welcome and farewell parties), migration support, transfer within the city.
DAAD scholarships are available for German students https://goeast.daad.de/de/25457/index.html
Tuition fee waiver for partner universities' students.