25 July 2015
This program analyzes changes in international economy and both effects on the society and on the company’s behavior. Mainly, this program aims to analyze the effects of this new wave of globalization on business trends and firms’ behavior.
The program also includes a module of CROSS-CULTURAL MANAGEMENT WITH A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE, and Social and Cultural activities. The aim of this module is to increase the awareness of the impact of national cultures on business, to provide the students with theoretical and practical tools and to make the students more aware of their own personal orientations.
Carlos Moslares García, PhD
Director of the Economics and Finance Department
Undergraduate and recent graduates
IQS, International Summer Program is a unique opportunity to improve your knowledge and expand your global vision of the world in one of the most fascinating European cities, Barcelona.
This program offers you:
• a solid understanding of the culture and cosmopolitan atmosphere of Barcelona
• better networking and cross-cultural socialization
• learning opportunities through practical activities: business cases + company visits
• the chance to share an amazing experience with international students from all around the world
• a way to enhance your professional career
4 US credits
EUR 2300: Fees*
Course 1.950 €**
Administration fee 350 €
Please, consult special prices and conditions for groups.
* Total fees include all in-class teaching, all course materials, official transcript in ECTS, company and cultural visits, welcome lunch and closing ceremony cocktail. It does not include accommodation.
** Early-bird registration: 15% course discount for applications before April 30th 2015.