19 July 2016
Baltic Sea Summer University
CIFE invites students and young professionals to apply for its one-week Summer University course on the topic of "The Baltic Countries in Europe". This Summer University aims to foster a dialogue on the present and future state of energy security in the Baltic Sea region and to enhance the quality of teaching on this particular issue, by focusing on the social and political implications of the current environmental policy of the EU and the economic and political dimension of Russian-Baltic relations.
Some of the proposed topics of this Summer programme are:
- Historical and cultural presentation of Poland
- Energy security in the Baltic Sea region
- Polish-Baltic relations: political and economic dimensions
- Environmental policy of the EU, environmental cooperation in the Baltic Region
- Environmental policy in the Baltic area
Are eligible to take part to the programme:
- Graduate Students
- Motivated young researchers
- Undergraduate Students interested in European subjects (from 2nd year of studies onwards).
The CIFE Summer School is known for its level of excellence, the high level of both academic speakers and practitioners and the active involvement of the participants to all discussions and debates. This outstanding experience will certainly provide the participants with interesting exchanges and a useful learning experience, deep EU expertise and relevant output for their CV.
ECTS credits available for this programme.
EUR 400: This amount (400 Euros) applies to participants who are able to justify their status of student. For those who are not students, please contact us for more information regarding the fees you would pay.
A limited number of scholaships is available for particularly qualified candidates.