14 August 2015
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 19TH OF June!
Join us for five fantastic and educative days at the Synapse BioBusiness Summer School ’15 from 10-14th of August and get a taste of the business side of the life sciences.
Through inspirational lectures, interactive workshops and specific case challenges, you as a participant will gain insight into the life science industry and acquire cross-disciplinary competencies and tools in:
- Business models and theories in life science
- Project- and Career Management
- Intellectual Property Rights and Patenting
- Drug Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Trail Management
Furthermore, you will gain:
- Insight into the characteristics of the life science sector
- Skills in innovation and business administration
- Competencies in interdisciplinary teamwork and networking
- Meet experts and business leaders from the life science sector in Scandinavia
Amongst the confirmed speakers we are proud to present:
• Martin Bonde, CEO, Epitherapeutics
• Pernille Winding Gojkovic, CEO/Partner Høiberg
• Anders Hinsby, CEO Orphazyme
• Hans Schambye, CEO Galecto Bioscience
• Thomas Feldthus, CFO Saniona, CFO WNTresearch and Co-founder Symphogen
• Stephan Christgau, Director Novo Seeds
• Andreas Laustsen, Serial entrepreneur
And many more!
Pictures from the incredible BioBusiness Summer School 2014 can be found here:
Holti Kellezi, Chairman of Synapse:
The BioBusiness Summer School is intended for those pursuing a career in the life sciences industry. Students (BSc/MSc), academic professionals (PhD/Postdocs) and newly graduated professionals are eligible to participate.
To give the students of Life science educations a better understanding of the business aspects of life science in the industry through inspirational talks from life science professionals.
The BioBusiness Summer School gives no credits as it is meant to be of pure interest that people attend.
DKK 0: It's FREE! And includes lunch all days and dinner two of the days.
It's a fiercely competetive application process and requires submission of a motivational letter, CV and grade transcripts.