12 August 2016
Business Summer School
The Business Summer School Münster is organized by the University of Münster’s School of Business and Economics, one of Germany’s leading faculties in the area of business administration, economics and information systems.
The Business Summer School Münster offers you the opportunity to experience a great summer in the heart of Germany. The program takes place yearly between May and August. Here are some good reasons why you should not miss it:
- Experience studying at one of the most prestigious and top-ranked business schools in Germany
- Benefit from exclusive business-related workshops and gain insight in the German industry during the company trips
- Obtain up to 24 ECTS credits in business courses (12 US-Credits*) which are taught in English
- Study in one of the most liveable cities in the world and explore Europe on your weekends
- Save money for travelling due to the affordable program costs
- Obtain some German language skills during the intensive language course
- Get in touch with student life in Münster and make friends with people from all over the world
International Bachelor or Master students of Business Administration or Economics.
All academic courses will be taught in English. You can obtain up to 24 ECTS (app. 12 US-Credits*) for following business courses:
- Rational Decision Making (6ECTS)
- Business Cooperation: Management (6ECTS)
- Specialization in Finance (6ECTS)
- Marketing Operations (3ECTS)
- Retail Management (3ECTS)
EUR 400: What is included?
- Enrollment fee
- German language course
- Supplementary social activities
- Student ID
- WIFI access in university facilities
- “Semester Ticket”: This ticket enables students to use all busses in Münster and regional trains (2nd class) in North Rhine Westphalia and as far as the Dutch border for free.
Please notice that all expenses for flights, accommodation and everyday life are not included and have to be incurred yourself.