24 August 2018
• Lean philosophy, lean thinking for economists, managers, technicians
• Lean production
• main ideas and principles of lean production
• methods and tools of industrial engineering focused on increasing production process performance and efficiency
• production concepts in the Czech Republic and in the world
• Lean administration
• definition of administration process in the company
• process analysis and improvement model proposals for efficient administrative processes
• teamwork and motivation for lean administration and production
• Lean logistics
• core principles of efficient enterprise logistics
• material and information flows within the lean production and administrative logistics
• KAIZEN activities in enterprise logistics
• Lean in innovation processes
• Good innovation – higher profit for company and customers
• Innovation concepts – practical examples
Participation in all supporting events, which represent an important part of the programme of the 2018 TBU Summer School, is included in the fee. Participants can take engage in different entertainment activities, organised in the afternoons or evenings. Moreover, participants can look forward to participating in a weekend one-day trip, during which they will discover the beautiful surroundings of Zlín.
During the whole summer school, the participants will play training games focused on the selected topics and methods. Furthermore, they will have the opportunity to see many practical videos illustrating lean techniques with orientation on the practical use of lean methods and techniques in according to the lean thinking. Actual part of summer school will be small visit in selected industrial enterprise. All participants will be divided into small teams, in which they will solve own projects during the summer school on competitive basis. Key point of LEAN ENGINEERING Summer School is to provide students with the possibility to be familiar with the phenomena of “lean world”. It delivers the desired outcomes by required inputs and especially it gives the possibility to find in the team the new way of thinking and acting for better creativity, innovation ability, effectiveness and financial/nonfinancial profit in the company and their own life.
More information is available on our webpage or at email@example.com.
prof. Ing. Felicita Chromjaková, PhD.
Everybody interested in this topic can participate in TBU Summer School 2018.
Within the TBU Summer School you have a great opportunity to gain more knowledge and practical experience in Lean Engineering, but also have fun in the multicultural environment, meet new friends and learn more about Czech culture and environment.
EUR 660: Fee includes course fee, course materials, accommodation, breakfasts and different and very interesting events during the summer course. The deadline of the application process including fee payment is 31 May 2018.