30 June 2016
Corporate Social Responsibility and Integrated Reporting
Andalucía Summer School is the best option if you are looking for a high quality service including lectures on the latest trends, cultural experience, and a lot of fun.
• 4 weeks-long programme to become an expert in the latest trends in corporate reporting
• Cultural experience, classes are given in beautiful south of Spain
• Innovative curriculum as well as contemporary teaching methods
• Selective, the program and employers are selective toward potential students
• Small groups of students and personal attention by professors
• Highly interactive
• Social media are an integral part of the programme
• A great contribution to your network
• Training in English language proficiency
• Competitive price (thanks to our sponsors)
• Exploring Andalusia, Portugal, Gibraltar and Morocco (trips are organised by our partner We Love Spain, discounted price for Summer School students)
The subject Corporate Social Responsibility and Integrated Reporting is an ideal framework to provide a practical and theoretical knowledge on current trends in business reporting. Students will learn about the latest Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practices and trends in sustainability reporting.
Once you’ve pre-registered and we obtain a sufficient number of applicants to open the course we’ll send you the registration form and start working on your application assessing your suitability and checking availability for the course. You'll then receive confirmation of your application, course placement and accommodation details.
Dr. Michaela Bednárová
Michaela Bednárová completed her Ph.D. in Management and Economics at the University of Huelva (Spain). During her doctorate studies she was a visiting researcher at Rutgers State University of New Jersey (USA) and her previous stu
students and professionals interested in the latest trends in sustainability reporting and stakeholders dialogue
Selected content for CSR and Integrated Reporting aims to cover two main objectives. Firstly, students will obtain comprehensive information regarding the main features and elements of the mostly used CSR reporting frameworks. Secondly, they will get familiar with the reports generated in compliance with those frameworks (GRI, UN Global Compact, the IIRC) as well as they develop their ability to analyse corporate reports. These two tasks can be in particular valuable for those, who wish to work in the field of CSR and Corporate Reporting.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
• demonstrate a basic knowledge of the current sustainability reporting practices of the companies
• familiarize with international sustainability reporting frameworks
• understand the key elements of the sustainability reporting standards (GRI, UN Global Compact, the IIRC)
• analyse business reports in compliance with GRI framework`s standards
• identify the sustainability position of a business and how to improve the external perception of the company through sustainability reporting
• design sustainability reporting strategy of a business
EUR 1100: Course Fee: 1100 EUR (full package)
The course fee includes the accommodation. Therefore, it will not be possible to reduce the amount of your accommodation from the course fee for those students who opt to arrange their own accommodation. The accommodation is arranged by the well- established agency Housing Huelva (http://www.housinghuelva.com/). Each student will have a single room in the shared flat (some rooms might have a private bathroom too), check their website and book your room asap.
Course Fee includes: welcome package, tuition fee, 1 month accommodation in the single room in the shared flat, social and sports activities at the beach (e.g., beach volleyball, football, etc.).
To enhance your experience at the Andalucía Summer School, a variety of social and cultural activities will be organized to allow you to explore and discover the history, traditions and beauty of Andalusia whilst meeting people from across the world. Our partners from We Love Spain (http://www.welovespain.org/) are waiting for you to join them at Portugal Paradise Weekend, We Love Sunday @ the Beach, or to visit Morocco and Gibraltar.
Each student of the Andalucía Summer School can participate in the social and cultural activities at a discounted rate for Summer School students (some social and sport activities are included in the course fee)
Applicants are obliged to pay the 50% of the course fee within 5 days of their invoice issue date. The rest of the payment has to be paid till the 31st of May 2016.
How to pay
You can pay by International Bank Transfer from your Bank.