25 August 2017
Polymer Processing and Functionalization
• Multidisciplinary approach to medical devices production
• Powder injection moulding from the polymer processing point of view
• Processing-induced structure and properties of polymers
• Electrorheology and magnetorheology
Participation in all supporting events, which represent an important part of the programme of the 2017 TBU Summer School, is included in the fee. Participants can take engage in different entertainment activities, organised in the afternoons or evenings. Moreover, participants can look forward to participating in a weekend one-day trip, during which they will discover the beautiful surroundings of Zlín.
More information is available on our webpage or at email@example.com.
• prof. Ing. Berenika Hausnerová, Ph.D.
• doc. Mgr. Aleš Mráček, Ph.D.
Everybody interested in this topic can participate in TBU Summer School 2017.
Within the TBU Summer School you have a great opportunity to gain more knowledge and practical experience in polymers, but also have fun in the multicultural environment, meet new friends and learn more about Czech culture and environment.
EUR 500: Fee includes course fee, course materials, accommodation, breakfasts and different and very interesting events during the summer course.