24 June 2016
EU Regulation and Supervision of Financial Markets
- Scope of financial market regulation in the European Union
- The European supervisory architecture (EBA, ESMA & EIOPA), the Single Supervisory Mechanism and the role of the ECB
- Crisis management for financial institutions in the EU: recovery and resolution for systemically relevant financial institutions
- Overview of the relevant rules: MiFID II, CRD IV, UCITS and AIFMD
- Aspects of financial crime with focus on the Market Abuse Directive (MAD II/MAR) and Anti-Money Laundering Directive (AML IV)
The course is aimed at legal practitioners seeking an introduction to the regulation and supervision of financial markets in the EU.
This course will provide an introduction to the regulation and supervision of financial markets in the European Union.
Professional Training (CPD) 21hours
EUR 1190: Discounts available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html