24 June 2016
EU Institutional Law
- Overview of EU institutional law, including new economic governance rules
- Evolution and constitutional foundations of the EU
- Roles of the various institutions in the EU decision-making process, trilogues, legislative, delegated and implementing acts
- The Court of Justice of the EU, the system of judicial remedies and the role of the national courts
- Scope of the EU’s competences
- Fundamental rights in the EU; relationship between the Charter, the ECHR and national catalogues of human rights
Legal practitioners seeking an introduction to European Union institutional law.
This five-day summer course will provide a thorough introduction to the institutional law of the EU.
Professional Training (CPD) 22hours
EUR 1090: Discounts available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html