1 July 2016
Summer Course on Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Legal framework of mediation, ADR & ODR
- Business mediation in practice
- Consumer ADR: key features and techniques
- Applying core mediation skills
- The role of the lawyer, the mediator and the parties
- Mediation advocacy
- ODR and the functioning of the ODR platform
Dr. Angelika Fuchs
This course is aimed at lawyers, judges, notaries and judicial staff who want to use alternative methods of dispute resolution and/or improve their ability to resolve disputes, and for mediators.
The purpose of this interactive course is to introduce lawyers to the law and practice of mediation, business mediation, alternative dispute resolution (ADR) and online dispute resolution (ODR) by way of lectures, case studies and daily workshops (including one full day of mock mediation) in which active participation is encouraged.
Professional Training (CPD) 21hours
EUR 1090: Discounts available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html