9 September 2016
WTO and EU Trade Law
- Understanding multilateral, regional and bilateral trading systems: challenges, overlaps and gaps
- EU and WTO trade liberalisation, trade defence instruments and trade controls
- Regulations and policies on anti-dumping and anti-subsidies
- Preferential and non-preferential rules of origin
- Trade facilitation
- Dispute settlement and enforcement mechanisms: WTO, EU and arbitration
Dr. Karine Caunes & Jaroslav Opravil
The course is aimed at lawyers, in-house counsel, EU officials, civil servants and other legal practitioners seeking an introduction to EU and international trade law or wishing to refresh their knowledge in this field.
This summer course will provide participants with a comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals of WTO and EU trade law. The course will focus on case-studies, applying instruments and concepts learned during the presentations to trade law practice.
Professional Training (CPD) 21hours
EUR 1090: discount available
ERA SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
More information and application on: https://www.era-comm.eu/jubilee/scholarship.html