26 July 2017
Doing Business in/with Latin America
The main topics of the course:
- Understanding Latin America as a business environment; Latin America as a cultural context, Latin
American business culture.
- Modes of entry in Latin America.
- Strategies and implementation issues.
- Standardisation and adaptation.
- Using business model innovation tools to enter Latin America.
Contact person of the LUT Summer School: Mrs. Veronika Kojo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final year Bachelor's and Master's students of business administration from all over the world.
After successful completion of the course students will obtain understanding of the current environmental issues of
Latin American countries in terms of political, economic, sociological issues that might affect doing business in this area.
EUR 895: The LUT Summer School for students from partner universities: for 3 - 4 weeks: tuition EUR 895 + accommodation EUR 500. For 2 weeks: tuition EUR 695 + accommodation EUR 400.
EUR 995: The LUT Summer School for students from non-partner universities: for 3 - 4 weeks: tuition EUR 995 + accommodation EUR 500. For 2 weeks: tuition EUR 795 + accommodation EUR 400.