2 July 2016
Web Techs for Business Apps
Understanding the need for integrating web technologies with business systems and having skilled at basic web
development tools and environment for enriching the business activities.
In this course students will be able to build a introductory company web site, getting user feedback through forms,
interacting with web site visitors and customers. On the other hand, it is not expected to have any computer
programming skill before.
Associate Professor Sabri ERDEM
Both graduate and undergraduate students
At the end of this course the learner is expected to,
1) Understand the basics of internet and web technology
2) Having knowledge about need for integrating web tech. and business systems
3) Having skilled about unidirectional web page building for business applications
4) Having Skilled about interactive web pages for getting user responses
5) Having skilled about content management systems for fast developing of business web applications.
EUR 575: The program fee includes the following:
The tuition for the two week program. Within the two week period, students can attend only one course
Use of all venue facilities (e.g. computer lab, TV room, etc.)
Handouts, scripts and other relevant teaching material
Accommodation and half board for the two weeks. Students are accommodated in double rooms. The breakfasts, lunch and only two dinners are included.
Two company visits
İnternational Afternoon and Farewell Dinner
Transfers from/to the airport