26 July 2016
With 25 hours of tuition each week, a maximum class size of 11 students and a 20% limit of any nationality, Bucksmore Oxford is an intensive English language course that immerses students aged 14-17 in the English language.
Combined with a fun-filled activity programme, the course is perfect for students who want to maximise their language knowledge away from a traditional summer boarding school environment.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE OXFORD:
- Full-board accommodation in an Oxford University College
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
The syllabus incorporates language study, language for life, project sessions, excursion link lessons and academic skills sessions.
The language study lessons focus on the communicative style of language learning and provide grammar and vocabulary tailored to a student’s ability. Whereas language for life lessons integrate a wider range of topics including learner training, literacy, culture and life skills.
The course aims to:
- Build language skills and confidence gradually through our multi-level syllabus.
- Help students achieve their individual goals in language learning.
- Gain a better understanding of English books, films, songs, the internet and other media.
GBP 1250: Course fees are per week and include the following:
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the College
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available throughout the College
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow and Gatwick airports
- Laundry once a week
- Two full-day trips and one half-day excursion per week
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- Bucksmore rucksack, student card and wristband
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials