26 July 2016
With a maximum class size of 11 students and 22.5 hours of English tuition each week, Bucksmore London is a great opportunity to combine language learning with exploring the world’s most famous city.
Thanks to King’s College London’s central location, the activity programme is filled with fun and cultural trips around London’s best-known landmarks, museums, attractions and shopping districts.
INCLUDED IN BUCKSMORE LONDON:
- Full-board accommodation in central London
- Airport transfers
- Enrolment on Bucksmore Assessment
- Personalised report card & certificate
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- Bucksmore London welcomes students of all English levels, from elementary through to proficiency.
- The age range for students at Bucksmore London is 14-17.
- Bucksmore London has a nationality cap of 20%. This means that there can be no more than 20% of students from a single country.
- The syllabus incorporates language study, language for life, London experience lessons, project sessions, excursion link lessons and academic skills sessions.
- The language study lessons focus on the communicative style of language learning and provide grammar and vocabulary tailored to a student’s ability. Whereas language for life lessons integrate a wider range of topics including learner training, literacy, culture and life skills.
The course aims to:
- Build language skills and confidence gradually through our multi-level syllabus.
- Help students achieve their individual goals in language learning.
- Gain a better understanding of English books, films, songs, the internet and other media.
GBP 1290: Course fees are per week and include the following:
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Strand
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available throughout the main campus and accommodation
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports
- Laundry once a week
- London travel card
- Ticket to a West End musical (every 2 weeks)
- At least 7 half-day visits to London attractions
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- Bucksmore rucksack, student card and wristband
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials
- One excursion outside of London per week