30 July 2016
Oxford & Cambridge Advanced Studies Program
Students on the Advanced Studies Program (ASP) study two challenging university-level subjects in small classes with no more than six students taught by passionate and knowledgeable tutors.
Due to the challenging nature of the course, the Advanced Studies Program is available to native or advanced level students from around the world.
INCLUDED WITH OXFORD & CAMBRIDGE ADVANCED STUDIES PROGRAM
- Full-board accommodation in a Cambridge or Oxford University College
- 26 subjects to choose from to study in depth
- Maximum class size of 6
- 1:1 sessions with your tutor
- Optional IELTS and SAT classes
- Airport transfers
- Entrances to attractions on excursions
- Full activity programme
- The course is open to both native English speakers and international students
- Non-native English speakers must have an advanced level of English in order to cope with the high-level subject tuition
- The age range for students on the Advanced Studies Program is 16-19
Students select two topics from the variety of tutorial subjects offered. Students staying for four weeks may study the same subjects for the full duration of the course or may change after two weeks.
GBP 1530: Course fees are per week and include the following:
Prices are fully inclusive, meaning that the only money students need to bring is for souvenirs!
- Full-board accommodation in an ‘Oxbridge’ University College
- Packed meals on excursion days
- Wi-Fi available throughout
- Personal travel insurance
- Transfers to and from Heathrow and Gatwick airports
- Creative workshops
- Personalised report card and certificate presented at graduation ceremony
- Welcome packs on arrival
- Study materials
- 1:1 meetings with your tutors