5 July 2016
eBiz2016 introduce attenders to the world of multi-channel marketing, providing them advanced technical skills needed to identify, engage, and develop relationships with customers.
Dr. DImitris Drosos, Assistant Professor (University of the Aegean) - Scientific Coordinator
eBiz2016 is targeting the digital marketeers who want to improve their skills and be informed for the state-of-the-art practices. You will be able to meet professionals, willing to share their knowledge and experience.
Participants will learn how to increase their online business visibility thanks to a correct marketing strategy within the principal search engines, social networks and online advertising.
The topics covered by the Summer School are:
• Web marketing essentials: Introduction to Web marketing: Display advertising, Google ads and Social media ads. Email & hands-on exercise.
• Mobile marketing: Mobile marketing A-to-Z. Mobile apps. Location based marketing. Hands-on exercise: mobile marketing strategy for a brand.
• Search Engine Optimization: SEO essentials for web sites. On-app search engine optimization essentials for mobile apps & app stores (ASO).
• Social Media Marketing: Social media community building strategy & action. Hands-on exercise: Developing a messaging and placement plan for a brand.
• Digital & Social Media Channels: Landing properties compared: web sites, micro sites, blogs, mobile apps, budget, services & vendors costs, the value for money. Social media community building compared per social site.
• Social media advertising: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising. Social media case studies. Hands-on exercise: Social media advertising strategy
The fees for every participant cover: Access to all lectures and workshops, Access to electronic material, Wi-Fi coverage, Students’ bag, Access to coffee breaks and light lunch. eBiz2016 tuition fees do not cover travel (to/from Syros island).
EUR 150: Post-graduate, PhD students, and eBiz past participants. Early registration (available till 4/30/2016)
EUR 200: Post-docs and professionals. Early registration (available till 4/30/2016)