15 July 2016
on course website
Intellectual Property Law and Policy in China
With the rapid development of economic globalization, the cooperation of trade, science and technology, service among countries is enhanced, and intellectual property plays a crucial rule in the globalized international stage. The main points of this course are: (1) history of intellectual property law and policy in China; (2) important issues in the field of intellectual property; (3) choice of China and the world in the era of intellectual property. Under each of these sections, a few specific topics are identified for class discussion.
This course is taught at Peking University (Beijing,China) as part of the China Europe International Summer School (CEISS). CEISS is a collaboration between Fudan University (China), Peking University (China), Utrecht University (Netherlands), Freie Universität Berlin (Germany), LUISS School of Business (Italy), Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Italy), and Edvance Education International (China), offering summer courses that explore the world's main economic, social and political trends and themes and the way they impact on the economies and societies of Europe and China.
This course can be combined with
- Global Sourcing and Supply Chain Management in China (Fudan University, 18 - 29 July 2016)
- Essentials of Investment Management (Fudan University, 18 - 29 July 2016)
- China and the Dynamics of Globalization (Fudan University, 18 - 29 July 2016)
- Asia-Pacific Security (Peking University, 18 - 29 July 2016)
- Humanism and Chinese Urbanization (Peking University, 18 - 29 July 2016)
- Contemporary and International Conflict Management (Utrecht University, 18 - 29 July 2016)
Dr. Liu Haibo
Students of the social sciences, including economics and business, political sciences, European studies, history, culture studies and sociology, the sciences and engineering at senior undergraduate level with an interest in culture, society and politics. A wide range of interests will help, but no specific expertise is required.
EUR 1645: tuition fees + study materials + accommodation + social programmeRegister for this course
on course website