27 July 2018
on course website
Branding is not merely restricted to the adverts which we see around us every day. It isnt easy to convince someone to reach into their pocket and shell out cash for any product or services….especially with so much competition in all markets. Branding is a proces sof understanding the mixture of needs, wants and demands…and the subjective and objektive attitudes and opinions of each potential customer. His Branding workshop will help you to understand context, get valuable insights, come with innovative ideas, experience the power of immediate planning and results of manipulating and teaching people about products and services.
You will become researcher, strategist, storyteller, designer, developer and entrepreneur during the two week work shop. This course is going to place a heavy emphasis on taking Branding Tudory and using it in real life situations. Case studies of large companies and small companies will be used in addition to classical and not-quite-so-classical pedagogical tools (Just wait til you do that mystery shop…it will blow your mind!!).
ABOUT THE LECTURER - Ciaran Seamus Kelly
Do you want to be taughtby someone who knows the theory in the books, or do you want to be taughtby someone with 1200 employees? By someone who sold over 200 billion Eur (that's billion!) over last 15years, and organized entire distribution networks all over West and Central Europe? By someone who has 6 million dollar marketing/branding budgets?
"Ciaran S. Kelly started off in the family Beverly Hills Interior Design firm. He moved to Prague in 1992, and entered the automotive industry. He was quickly promoted up to Sales, Ops and Marketing director for AAA AUTO where he sold 85,000 car per year and opened 39 branches in 4 countries. He transferred to VW, and became leader of the Task Force which implemented the entire new world wide business plan for SKODA cars. His markets were West Europe, and between 2011-2013, SKODA was one of only four car manufacturers to earn profits for each successive year. A TED speaker, today he is the General Manager of Zepter Intl and a member of the Board of Advisors. He is married with 6 kids, 3 dogs and 4 cats, and has the noisiest kitchen in all of Prague."
TO BE ANNOUNCED
Young professionals and university students with intermediary level of English
PRE-REGISTRATIONS OPEN – GET YOUR SEAT IN THE COURSE FOR THE SEASON 2018 WITH DISCOUNT 100€ UNTIL 31/12/2017.
◦ Provide an appreciation of the role of brands in consumers’ daily experiences and in creating shareholder value
◦ Increase fluency with the core principles underlying a consumer-centric approach to brand strategy, and create familiarity with research tools that illuminate the meaning and strength of any particular brand
◦ Augment students’ ability to think creatively and critically about the strategies and tactics involved in building, leveraging, defending, and sustaining inspired brands
◦ Encourage the application of brand principles to oneself – so as to be aware when building and communicating one’s own personal and professional reputation
Each meeting will have tasks and assignments. These daily tasks will be a mixture of team work and indivdual work. These tasks alone will determine the students grade. Students will receive immediate same day feebdack on all assignments. A final project of a branding campaign will also be assigned All workshop tasks combined will comprise of 75% of the student’s grade, and the branding campaign will comprise the remaining 25%.
◦ Branding and Positioning
◦ Parts of the Brand: Logo, Slogans and Content/Text
◦ Segmenting and Targeting Customers Groups
◦ Customer Behavior
◦ Psychology of consumers
◦ Building an Advertising Campaign for Brand Awareness
◦ Brand Assessments and Re-branding
◦ How other people/sales staff will ruin your Brand
◦ Mystery Shopping in Praha
◦ Product Services and Branding Strategies (Brand equity, building strong brands and managing brands)
◦ Branding using Advertising and/or PR
◦ Publics and how to Brand to them
◦ Social Media Branding
◦ ROI vs. ROS
◦ Brand Loyalty
◦ Creating THE message and finding real customers
◦ The Pepsi Challenge
◦ The 5 P’s of Mktg in a brand (Price, Place, Promo, Product and Packaging)
◦ In class task
◦ Create a complete Branding campaign for a real company
You will receive an official Certificate of Attendance upon completion of your course which you may use to show evidence of the skills you have learnt during the course and have the credits accepted by your home university.
EUR 625: All courses take place in a new building of French Institute right in the center of Prague.
EUR 182: Accommodation fee for a 14night stay at Botic Student House starts at 13EUR/night.
Everyday afternoon or evening activities organized - sports, weekend trips, city tours, sightseeings, parties etc.
PRE-REGISTRATIONS OPEN – GET YOUR SEAT IN THE COURSE FOR THE SEASON 2018 WITH DISCOUNT 100€ UNTIL 31/12/2017.Register for this course
on course website