7 February 2020
Modern SAP Technologies – Winter School
This course describes the fundamental theory of enterprise resource planning systems and shows how the basic business processes interact with the SAP ERP in different functional areas.
Modern SAP Technologies:
Block 1 (approx.30 classroom hours)
- Overview of SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver;
- Basic concepts used throughout SAP applications;
- Business processes in FI, CO, MM, PP, HCM and others;
- SAP Solutions Overview.
Block 2 (approx.10 classroom hours)
- Overview of SAP HANA;
- Architecture of SAP in-memory computing;
- Overview of data provisioning in SAP HANA;
- Modeling with SAP HANA;
- SAP HANA Interfaces to BI client tools.
Block 3 (approx.32 hours online studies)
- E-Learning, Exercises and Self-tests.
6-hours intensive course of survival Russian language is also included into the syllabus.
Anna Valyukhova, expert in SAP, leading specialist at International Academic Competence Center "Polytechnic-SAP"
The course is opened for Russian and foreign Bachelor and Master Degree students.
- Good command of English is required. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 2 years of University level studies.
EUR 510: Early bird participation fee (until October 28, 2019). It includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and basic cultural program.
EUR 540: Regular participation fee. It includes tuition fee, study materials, visits to companies and basic cultural program.