29 January 2021
Doing Business in Russiaonline course
Within this winter course you will gain knowledge about Russian business, culture, identity, national history, government, customs and traditions.
1) Doing e-Business in Russia
The goal of this course is to provide students information about e-commerce market entry strategies in Russia. Trainings will provide knowledge and skills in working with the main tools and channels for promoting a good or service in a digital environment.
2) Entrepreneurship in Russia
The main goal of this course is to acquaint students with the theory of entrepreneurship and provide them with practical skills in opening and doing business in Russia.
3) Business Marketing (with emphasis to Russian market)
This course is aimed at developing students’ competences in making a marketing strategy from a scratch based on the marketing-mix. Intensive training focused on building up their skills in conducting marketing research, interpreting the results and organizing the work of marketing department in fit with the results provided. Students get acquainted with the uniqueness of marketing in Russia.
Online lectures will be delivered synchronized as live talk with professors and groupmates. Records of classes will be available on SPbPU platform for 1 month after the course end.
Oksana Evseeva, Associate Professor, D.Sc;
Alexei Trykov, Assistant Professor, PhD;
Alex Krasnov, Assistant Professor.
The course is opened for Bachelor and Master Degree students.
- Good command of English is required. All classes and extracurricular activities are carried out in English. Knowledge of the Russian language is not required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants are expected to have at least 1 year of University level studies.
EUR 270: The fee covers studying process, materials, issuance of certificate with ECTS credits and its hard copy mailing upon student’s request.