24 July 2021
Leadership and Strategic Knowledge
This programme focuses on how students become effective knowledge agents by addressing the importance of leadership, knowledge management and innovation.
Prof. Alexandra Fernandes
- PhD in Management, ISCTE;
- Assistant professor at ISCTE-IUL;
- Specialization in Knowledge Management and Health Management.
Prof. António Vieira da Silva
- International Business Advisor
- Invited Associate Professor
Bachelor and Master level students
At the end students are expected to:
- Discuss the knowledge society and economy
- Understand the concept and the nature of organizational knowledge
- Learn about Knowledge Management
- Discuss the relationship between strategic knowledge management and innovation
Usually the evaluation is based on class participation, individual / group work and a final test but this may vary from programme to programme. Therefore, we recommend you to check each programme syllabus to see the grading system that is applied.
For those who successfully complete the course (get approval on their programme and do not miss more than 20% of the classes) an Academic Transcript will be issued. This transcript will indicate the total of hours, the ECTS credits earned and the respective grade in ECTS scale. For those who failed the course, a Certificate of Attendance will be given.
EUR 1150: (Students from Iscte partner universities - 1 000€)
The programme on campus fee includes:
Use of the library, PC labs and Iscte facilities;
Public transportation card in Lisbon;
Airport pick-up service (using public transportation);
Welcome lunch and farewell session,
Transcript of Records or Certificate of attendance (in case the student does not complete the course with success).
Leisure activities, such as visits to museums and trips outside Lisbon, are not included in this fee and are paid upon arrival in Lisbon.
Unfortunately, there is no scholarship available.