9 July 2021
Engineering Stream (July)online course
Imperial’s Global Summer School offers students from across the world, the opportunity to study at a global top ten university.
The two-week intensive online programme provides the choice of three learning streams; engineering, physical sciences, and medicine and life sciences.
Students on the Engineering learning stream will be taught by members of Imperial’s Faculty of Engineering to develop essential engineering skills and find solutions to real world challenges.
In week one of this stream you will:*
• Explore a range of disciplines and facilities within the faculty of Engineering
• Conduct practical experiments, collect and analyse data
• Work as part of a team to solve real-world engineering problems
• Test your design skills in a series of team-based activities
• Build and test models and prototypes using a range of materials
In the second week, students from all learning streams come together to use their knowledge to find solutions to a real-world challenge. Previous topics have included; robotics for health, wearable technology, future vision and space.
*Please note the above information is meant as a guide and applicants should be aware that the academic programme is subject to change from year to year.
The Faculty of Engineering, Imperial College London
16 - 17
You will have the chance to take your subject knowledge to the next level through a challenging academic programme that balances lectures, seminars and a high level of practical work. This includes the chance to access professional advice and guidance around applying for university study in the UK, especially to Imperial College London.
GBP 1845: The cost of the 2021 online Global Summer School programme is £1,845. This includes:
- All tuition fees.
- A certificate of participation awarded by Imperial.
- Social programme activities.