1 September 2019
German Language & Culture
Greifswald Summer combines intensive German lessons at different levels and workshops with a diverse programme of cultural events and excursions. Become part of Greifswald’s International Community, improve your German and spend an unforgettable summer in Greifswald!
The International Office of the University of Greifswald and the Department of German as a Foreign Language.
- prospective students
- Erasmus+/ exchange students
- International students, PhD candidates and academics
- Full-time students who would like to improve their German before starting their studies in Greifswald
- DSH and Studienkolleg (Preparatory Courses) participants, who would like to improve their German over the summer
Participation in a workshop is mandatory to receive the total amount of credits. For workshop foci please see our website.
EUR 400: The programme fee includes participation in the German language classes and workshops, as well as cultural events and the Wednesday excursions.
EUR 300: Additional Options
Room in the halls of residence: € 300 for the time of the programme (+ € 50 deposit)
For weekend excursions to the islands Rügen and Usedom as well as Hamburg please see our website.
- Students of Landscape Ecology and Nature Conservation (EPOS-scholars) who are going to start their studies straight after Greifswald Summer: free access to the language and cultural programme as well as the excursions to Rügen and Usedom