6 June 2020
Business Network Intelligence
The best businesses make effective use of their networks – such as their workforce and their external connections including customers and social media networks. They might crowdsource intelligence, customers, and funding. In this module we show how new data science techniques allow the extraction of business intelligence from the firm’s diverse networks.
You will be assessed by means of a group project developed within the class, and daily assessment sheets.
A team of multicultural professors with AI expertise from Rennes School of Business will be teaching the students.
- Successful completion of at least two years of undergraduate level studies.
- Coding experience or attend the «Data Science for Business» class before.
- Strong command of spoken and written English.
- Understand connectivity of today’s society
- Analyze social and business networks
- Learn network visualization techniques
- Apply big data techniques and analytics
3 ECTS (1.5 US credits)
EUR 1050: €1050 for one course. For more information about the tuition fees for groups, please contact email@example.com.