10 July 2020
This course continues on topics covered by Cost accounting course. Managerial accounting course examines the principles, techniques, and uses of accounting in the planning and control of business organizations from a management perspective. Identified topics are the budgetary process and related performance evaluation techniques, and Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing. Related theory and application will also be reviewed.
Branka Remenarić, Ph.D. Head of the course
Margareta Jurčić, mag.oec. Assistant
Students with interest in field of accounting, economics, and business, etc.
On successful completion of this course students should be able to:
• Access the nature, source, and purpose of management information
• Identify and analyze relevant information for preparation of the master budget
• Distinguish between main types of budgets, like master budget, financial budget and capital budget.
• Prepare budgets for planning and control purposes
• Prepare performance report
• Analyze and interpret variances
• Access performance measurements and monitor business performance
• Elaborate different transfer price setting methods and their influence on company’s performance
• Prepare balance scorecard
• Evaluate non-financial performance measures
- 6 ECTS for E-marketing
+ 4 ECTS for Croatian Studies (obligatory course for all students)*
*for more information please visit ZSEM's official web site.
EUR 1400: Regular fee* (for more information please visit ZSEM's official web site.)
One additional course from the course list can be taken but students need to be aware that the program will become very intense and time-consuming. In case they do decide to take an additional course they can earn up to 16 ECTS credits. *
For partner university fees please visit our official web site.
EUR 999: Early bird fee*
(for more information please visit ZSEM's official web site.)