26 June 2020
Entrepreneurship: New Venture Creation
This course is a practical guide to starting a new business, providing students with
exposure to every crucial aspect of the entrepreneurship experience. From the initial
phase of evaluating a business idea to the actual business launch, students are
introduced to the frameworks, complemented by practical advice and guidelines, provide
students with a solid foundation to launch their own businesses while understanding the
various risks their startup may face.
For those who do not plan to launch a new business, skills learned can be used in their
corporate and non-profit careers.
contact us at email@example.com for more details
undergraduate/master's degree students
The overall learning objectives of the course include:
• Assess business opportunities
• Understand the process used to create and manage new ventures
• Understand the elements of a well written business plan
• ldea generation for potential business based on important trends
and student's interest
• To stimulate self-evaluation for career direction.
EUR 50: 50 euros application fees for all participants
EUR 500: 500 euros application fees (accommodation not included) for free movers
offers with accommodation possible, check our brochure for all details