7 August 2021
Financial Management: The Fundamental Tools of Project Evaluationonline course
• Are you planning to study Business Studies or Finance soon? Or did you study Finance before but things are not that clear yet?
• Are you wondering how to calculate installments for a mortgage or a car loan?
• Would you like to know what interests banks charge or how long it might take to repay a car-loan?
• Are you interested in understanding the fundamentals of project appraisal or capital budgeting?
• Would you like to know how to invest in stocks or currencies to try your luck?
If the answer to either of these questions is “yes,” then this is the perfect course for you.
This course is suitable for bachelors as well as masters students. Students should have an interest in finance.
After completing the module you will be:
1. A mini-consultant for your family to make informed financial decisions on mortgages, car loans, investments, etc.
2. Convinced that basic finance is not that difficult to understand
3. Confident to study higher level finance comfortably
We will cover fundamental issues in finance: basic tools & techniques necessary to making financial decisions. We will follow problem based learning (PBL) to make sessions interesting and enjoyable. We will emphasize on “learning by doing“ and working on various problems and exercises in groups. You will be surprised to realise that studying finance can also be fun.
EUR 299: Tuition fee