2 July 2020
European Intellectual Property Law
* EU and international legal framework
* IP law in the context of Brexit
* Trade marks and designs
* Geographical indications
* Copyright and the digital age
* Patent law and litigation
* Intellectual property exhaustion
* Intellectual property licensing
* Cross border litigation and enforcement of intellectual property rights
Training methods will include presentations, case studies and workshops.
Visit to the European Court of Justice:
Participants will also have the opportunity to attend a hearing at the Court of Justice of the European Union in Luxembourg.
Florence Hartmann-Vareilles (ERA)
Practitioners seeking an introduction to European intellectual property law.
This course will provide a thorough introduction to European intellectual property law.
CPD points: 23
EUR 0: Registration by 29 April 2020 / Registration by 29 May 2020
EUR 0: Early registration discounts
10 % by 29 May 2020
20 % by 29 April 2020
Please have a look at the ERA Scholarship Programme.