10 July 2020
European Antitrust Law
* Key concepts of competition policy and economics
* Methods for defining the relevant market
* Practical illustration of the rules applicable to vertical and horizontal agreements
* Cartels, information exchange, tacit collusion and oligopoly issues
* The abuse of a dominant market position
* Anticompetitive practices in the digital economy
* Public and private enforcement of antitrust rules
* Theory and practice of dawn raids
* The Commission’s leniency policy
Participants will be able to deepen their knowledge through case studies and workshops.
Visit of the Court of Justice:
The maximum number of places for the visit to the CJEU in Luxembourg is 50.
Places will be allocated on “first come, first served” basis.
Avgustina Dorich (ERA)
Practitioners seeking a thorough overview of European antitrust law and its latest trends
This course will provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the basics of EU antitrust law and a comprehensive update on the latest developments in each field.
24 CPD points
EUR 0: Early registration discounts
10 % by 6 June 2020
20 % by 6 May 2020
EUR 0: 10 % after 6 June 2020
Please have a look at the ERA Scholarship Programme.