2 April 2021
Artificial Intelligence for Allonline course
Artificial Intelligence (AI) became one of the most popular and influential area of technologies in the beginning of the XXI century. It passed a long way from the first steps (back in 50s) to become an essential part of the modern life. Nowadays, AI-dased solutions are practically present in most of the fields of our live.
That's why it is highly important for any specialist in any area, to know at least some basics of such comprehensive subject.
This course is created to introduce the AI to you, without going into some deep technical details and doing any programming.
Therefore, this course is non-technical. Technical students can also take it as an introduction and the subject review.
In this course, you will learn:
- Meaning of AI terminology (computer vision, data science, machine learning, deep learning etc.)
- Historical review of AI area.
- Review of modern AI applications and approaches.
- Disciplines in relation with AI
- ML and Data science project workflow
- Review of Technical tools and platforms for AI
- Basic ideas behind Supervised and Unsupervised learning
Online classes and extracurricular activities are delivered synchronized as live talk with professors, international student buddies, and groupmates.
Request the application form and submit the application package via e-mail: email@example.com
EUR 160: The participation fee includes certificate issuance and mailing upon the student’s request.