16 July 2021
Digital Business Master Classblended course
Digital Business Master Class is an interactive and fast-paced graduate-level course (6 ECTS) that focuses on digital technologies as tools for building businesses. During the Master Class, students learn how companies transform their processes and systems by implementing digital technologies. Concepts covered include platforms and ecosystems, business design thinking, data-driven marketing, digital value creation, data-intensive business and agile development methods.
Challenge-based learning is an integral part of the Master Class. Students work on company projects in international and multidisciplinary teams. The projects are done in collaboration with partner companies, ensuring that the themes are relevant to the current business environment.
In addition to intensive weeks at Aalto, the course includes independent pre- and post-work periods. Learning experiences range from insightful discussions in class to multidisciplinary teamwork, independent research and corporate collaboration.
Master's students and professionals who want to update their knowledge of digital business and gain relevant real-life project consulting experience.
- Explore and implement key topics in digital business
- Differentiate between digital transformation and digital optimisation
- Evaluate the constantly evolving digital business landscape both locally and globally
- Gain theoretical and practical knowledge on digital strategies
- Work in international multidisciplinary teams
- Apply project management in virtual and on-site projects
- Develop recommendations for real-life case
EUR 1400: Tuition fee, including VAT 24%
No scholarships are available. Students from partner universities of Aalto University School of Business can apply as tuition fee waivers.