13 August 2021
Entrepreneurial Pathonline course
Entrepreneurial Path is a summer course offered by Aalto Ventures Program, where participants from around the world come together to explore their entrepreneurial self. During two weeks, students will learn relevant mindsets, concepts and tools for any entrepreneurial endeavour they decide to take.
The focus areas of the course include:
- Understanding yourself and the people you work with.
- Learning the methods and tools for creating a sustainable, scalable and viable business model.
- Using storytelling and pitching to make you stand out.
- Using systemic thinking to find your place in the eco-system.
Lidia Borisova - Head of Education at Aalto Ventures Program
Simo Lahdenne - Teacher at Aalto Ventures Program
Master's students, professionals and lifelong learners who are interested in gaining entrepreneurial skills.
- Identify sustainable and scalable business opportunities
- Pitch business ideas and ventures
- Develop remote team working skills, including practising different tools for team working and communication
- Develop self-awareness and self-management skills, including time management and personal wellbeing
- Explore thinking out of the box and being creative and innovative
- Practice resilience in a safe environment, e.g. coping with challenges, learning how to fail & pivot
- Think critically and through ethical and sustainable lenses
- Be able to map an eco-system and see the sweet spot for your business in it
The course includes the 2 ECTS course "Starting up" focused on startup entrepreneurship.
EUR 1400: Tuition fee, including VAT 24%.