16 July 2021
Business Summer School
Business Summer School is a two- to eight-week English-taught program with start dates in July and August in Barcelona. It is specifically designed for current university students, recent graduates and young professionals who are interested in studying business at graduate school or setting up their own company. Business Summer School provides students with a solid understanding of the latest trends in global business as well as a unique insight into the corporate world.
The academic content of Business Summer School has been adapted from EU Business School’s (EU) top-ranked MBA programs and is taught by the same esteemed faculty and business leaders. Classes are combined with company visits, talks from industry leaders and group work to provide a privileged insight into companies and their day-to-day operations.
Classes take place in the morning followed by social and cultural activities in the afternoon which immerse students in Spanish culture and foster lifelong international friendships.
Current university students aged 18+ and recent university graduates of any major and nationality with a minimum English level of B2 certified by a minimum TOEFL score of 80; IELTS of 6.0; CAE of 169 or equivalent.
- Build a knowledge base about international business
- Gain an insight into the operations of global industry leaders
- Learn the latest trends in business, including artificial intelligence and digitalization
- Meet top business professionals and learn how they are growing their companies
- Network with like-minded peers from around the world
- Discover Barcelona, the vibrant and cosmopolitan capital of the Mediterranean coast
EUR 1900: Courses:
July 4: Digitalization of Business
August 1: Management in a Changing World
Two weeks: €1,900
Four weeks: €3,400
Six weeks: €4,700
Eight weeks: €6,300
Early-bird price reduction: a €200 discount applies if an advance payment of €800 has been received by March 31, 2021